WIN: £65 In Gift Cards and Some Chocolates!

At the beginning of the week, two small but fantastic packages arrived on my doorstep. Filled with four fantastic goodies, I could not wait to get this post written up! I've been thinking a lot recently about quitting smoking, I've done it before and it lasted for a few good months, and there has been times where I've given up for a day, unable to go on.

Nowadays with all the help available through the NHS and small independent pharmacies, quitting is that little bit easier. The hardest thing about quitting smoking for me is the routine. I live in a first floor flat, so I smoke out of my bedroom window, far away from Spud as possible. If I lived in a house, I could've course smoke in the garden, but that's obviously out of the question.

So first thing in the morning, I wake up with Spud, let him choose what breakfast he wants, while he enters the living room and I make what he has asked for. After he has finished his breakfast, I take away his bowl or plate and let him watch tv for 20 minutes. I use this time to have my first cigarette of the day, leaning out of the window puffing away. Patches, gums and inhalers are great, if you get on with them that is. For me though, it's having a cigarette missing from my hand that's hard!

With a fake cigarette, I get to hold it in my hand, and can do my usual routine and puff away. I still stand at the window, with it wide open as I would a usual cigarette because it's my routine, it's what I'm use too and hopefully, it will eventually help me quit entirely.

Intellicig is running a fantastic campaign this Valentines day to help you, help a loved one quit their habit! As part of their campaign - Spread the Love, Intellicig have very kindly sent me two small parcels of goodies filled with two gift cards, some chocolates and a disposable Intellicig, and one of these parcels is for a competition for Unique Young Mum readers/visitors to participate in!

For your chance of winning a £35 Ticketmaster gift card, a £30 Marks and Spencer gift card, some chocolates and a disposable Intellicig, enter the competition below!

Jada x

a Rafflecopter giveaway

244 comments

1. I am single so I will be spoiling myself with a take away, DVD & Chocolates!

ReplyDelete
  2. Work and then a quiet night in!

ReplyDelete
  3. No plans as such - I'm waiting to see if hubby surprises me! (I could be waiting for a long time :-))

ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing definite as of yet,depends on the weather partly.

ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to say my only plans for Valentines Day is to ignore it as far as possible - have to get OH a card though, or we would be most upset, and probably get one of the M&S Valentine deals

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on staying at home with a nice takeaway and a bottle of wine, then we're going to snuggle on the sofa and watch a film.

ReplyDelete
  7. Chris J - Cooking a nice meal for the other half.

ReplyDelete
  8. Just a nice meal with my husband!

Ashleigh

9. My husband will be away working so just a night in front of the TV for me

ReplyDelete
  10. My plans for valentines are to get our son to sleep EARLY, cook up some beasts of a steak with a glass of pink fizz and relax with the other half...obviously we willl watch ALL the soaps lol joys of no one to babysit!xx

ReplyDelete
  11. I am surprising my other half by meeting him in town to go for a meal but he is unaware that I have booked a hotel for the night :) We are in a much needed night off from the kids, our 10 month old still doesn't sleep through!! Can't wait!!! :) x

ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be chilling and taking it easy on Valentine's. I'm certainly not expecting anything nice, because I never get anything. :P

13. I really have not got any romantic ones :/

ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't any plans for Valentine's Day - nobody loves me!

ReplyDelete
  15. cuddle on the couch watching a movie with a beer in hand nothing special just a cozy night in

ReplyDelete
  16. I don't have a man to pamper me so I'm going away on a luxury spa break with my best friend & honorary sister

ReplyDelete
  17. boyfriend is cooking for me at home :)

ReplyDelete
  18. boyfriend is cooking for me at home :)

ReplyDelete
  19. Me & my boyfriend are having a late valentines day this year as we couldnt get a sitter for the 14th, but we're going to Venice at the end of the month instead :)

ReplyDelete
  20. Cuddle up with the dog watching movies.

21. Takeaway and a film with hubby, kids to bed early x

22. home with the wife and a bottle of wine

ReplyDelete
  23. I am a singleton so have no plans unless something or someone turns up.

ReplyDelete
  24. Just spending it at home with my partner, hopefully he will cook me a nice meal!x

ReplyDelete
  25. working til 7pmish & hoping to come home to a steak dinner cooked by my wonderful boyfriend

ReplyDelete
  26. We don't have any real plans, it's hard with 2 kids under 2 so I imagine it's going to be a quiet night in on the sofa :)

27. to have a family night in x

ReplyDelete
  28. We are going out for a family meal. It won't be romantic, but it should be nice!

@rachiegr

ReplyDelete
  29. No plans as husband working until 10pm unfortunately.

ReplyDelete
  30. i am going to make my girlfreind a nice romantic meal!

ReplyDelete
  31. We're having a quiet night in as our first child was born at the end of January.

ReplyDelete
  32. I'm happily single and shall be speaking it watching the 2 Bridget Jones films (and Love Actually) while drinking Budweiser. I might consider having a three way with Ben and Jerry (the ice cream of course)

ReplyDelete
  33. we are having a romantic meal and a night out on the town, very rare as we have 2 kids and a busy worklife!!!

ReplyDelete
  34. probably a quiet night in with some nice food and wine.

ReplyDelete
  35. Dinner with my daughter, neither of us has a Valentine lol, so we're having a lovely dinner, a box of nice chocs and a DVD <3

36. Me, hubby and the kids will probably go out for a meal

37. Maybe a nice meal with my hubby

38. laura jayne bates10 February 2014 at 18:46

me and the children will be making love heart cookies

39. laura jayne bates10 February 2014 at 18:52

a lovley home cooked meal and a bottle of champers

ReplyDelete
  40. We're going to cook together, open some fizz and make a really good playlist to dance around the living room to.

ReplyDelete
  41. I have a hospital appoint to check everything is ok from my operation 3 months ago

42. just a quiet meal in after the kids have gone to bed

43. Night in with my little girl x

ReplyDelete
  44. Staying in with the OH and a romantic meal.

ReplyDelete
  45. Nothing! Same as any other day. We're pretty romantic all the time, we don't tend to bother much with special days.

ReplyDelete
  46. My husband is working the night shift so probably a normal night in front of the tv for me :(

47. It is our Daughter's Birthday on Valentines Day so a family celebration

ReplyDelete
  48. Don't know yet, I so hope that I am getting a surprise ( seems unlikely )

ReplyDelete
  49. Nothing special - A takeaway curry and film :-)

ReplyDelete
  50. home cooked meal and movie :)

ReplyDelete
  51. I'm being a very girl and going with my boyfriend to a football stadium tour! xx

52. I plan to spend a quiet night in with my boyfriend

53. We are just having a night in - movie and take out :) x

ReplyDelete
  54. No plans yet, but probably a night in front of the tv ;)

ReplyDelete
  55. Pure commercialism. I will treat it as a normal night.

56. Quiet night in with a takeaway and DVD

ReplyDelete
  57. Working. Then we will have a curry... Takeaway...

58. I'm working a 12 hour shift will celebrate another day

ReplyDelete
  59. Hoping for kids to go to bed early and have a nice glass of wine while snuggled on the sofa with my other half x

60. Get the little one tucked up in bed order a takeaway & watch a film

ReplyDelete
  61. my husband and I are going for a meal with another couple then watching a band at our local

62. No plans, probably get a takeaway, in front of the TV x
    Twitter @tjsi1963

63. I'll be having a weekend away with my partner

ReplyDelete
  64. No plans that I'm aware of..................

65. Were off to Scotland <3

ReplyDelete
  66. I will be cooking a meal for my boyfriend and snuggling up on the sofa to watch a film together.

67. Be spending a quiet night in with the £20 meal deal from M&S
    Spencer Broadley
    s.broad@hotmail.co.uk

68. Romantic meal and a horror film so i can cuddle up to hubby

ReplyDelete
  69. My Valentines plans are work during the day and then cooking together in the evening (hopefully with boyfriend doing the washing up!) and watching films.
    Seems a lot of people are doing this!
    Ashley x

70. Karen Louise wright11 February 2014 at 11:24

Nothing me & my husband will both be at work :(

71. Karen Louise wright11 February 2014 at 11:27

Nothing both me & my husband will be at work :(

ReplyDelete
  72. Work then packing for a weekend away - first time in 25 years! Got there in the end ;)

ReplyDelete
  73. Will probably be like any other friday with the Partner,Son and Step Son.....unless I get a surprise??? PS keep up the 'no smoking' I have done 19 days!! :)

ReplyDelete
  74. The same as every other Friday with my partner,Son and Stepson....unless I get a surprise!! PS keep up the 'no smoking' I have done 19 days :)

75. To work and stay smiling!! :o) Ill share the love with my 8 year old xx

ReplyDelete
  76. Having an evening with friends - who needs a romantic evening?! Not us!

ReplyDelete
  77. We'll have a night in on Valentines but go out for a meal a couple of days after.

78. Taking my wife out for a nice Indian meal

79. Home cooked meal & Sending the kids to Nannies

80. Takeaway and dvd

Following via bloglovin rebecca7

ReplyDelete
  81. None, my boyfriend is away in Scotland until next week, so probably pizza, wine and a film!

ReplyDelete
  82. My boyfriend is in Scotland until next week, so probably pizza, wine and a film

83. a a night in as we are skinto

ReplyDelete
  84. No plans, we'll prob cook something lovely and snuggle to Love Actually or another rom com :)

85. A night in with the mrs and some home cooked food

86. Nothing :-( maybe if I'm lucky a take away

ReplyDelete
  87. Meal out with better half. Predictable but nice.

ReplyDelete
  88. no plans.cosy night in.

89. skype date unfortunately :(

ReplyDelete
  90. Takeaway and a DVD :)

ReplyDelete
  91. Working nightshift so a day in bed and working that night. We can make any night special so it doesn't matter to us

ReplyDelete
  92. A trip to the cinema and a takeaway. Unusually, we both have the day off work. Hurrahh!!!!

ReplyDelete
  93. It's our first Valentine's Day together for five years as my partner has been away; we are going to celebrate with a nice meal cooked together and a glass of champagne.

ReplyDelete
  94. romantic dinner and b&b for the night!

ReplyDelete
  95. candlelight dinner for two with my partner of course : ))

ReplyDelete
  96. A candlelight dinner for me and my partner of course :))

ReplyDelete
  97. Definitely not going out for a meal - gets too crowded. Will have a takeaway at home and watch a favourite movie.

ReplyDelete
  98. Hopefully, A lovely meal out and a nice bottle of Wine!!

ReplyDelete
  99. half day at work as going out to dinner early evening at a local spanish restaurant which I am so looking forward to! May also get some flowers I hope xx

ReplyDelete
  100. nothing as i have a baby, staying at home, watching dvd's i think!

ReplyDelete
  101. Hubby and I will be snuggling up on the sofa eating copious amounts of chocolate and cake :)

ReplyDelete
  102. Hubby and I will be cuddling up on the sofa eating copious amounts of chocolate and cake.

Following via Email and Google+ :)

103. I was thinking of getting the M&S meal deal
    SkevieJack
    Eve Burke

104. Staying in ATM :)

@jamiecomps

105. Excellent prize!
    I will be spending this with my son :)

ReplyDelete
  106. We are going to our local pub for a valentines meal and then listening to the live music.

107. Going away for the weekend to the seaside with my husband

ReplyDelete
  108. Hopefully the kids will sleep a full night and then me and my husband can too! Haha

ReplyDelete
  109. we never go out on valentines day itself as its always too busy and cheesy but we'll go out for a meal the next night instead :)

ReplyDelete
  110. We don't make plans for Valentines day.

ReplyDelete
  111. A homemade meal with wine & candles all prepared for when my husband gets home from work :)

ReplyDelete
  112. No plans, married 14 years and have never celebrated it, just another commercialised marketing ploy!

113. Isabell Whitenstall12 February 2014 at 13:38

I will be watching a dvd whilst having a glass of wine and a few chocolates

ReplyDelete
  114. mummy and pudding (son) movie night.. first single valentines in years and we are having snuggles, blankets, treats and dvd's :D <3

115. I am working, so i will not do valentines day

116. I am going to se 12 years a slave with my boyfriend :-) x

ReplyDelete
  117. A romantic meal with my handsome man :)

ReplyDelete
  118. I'm going out for a meal with my boyfriend :)

ReplyDelete
  119. I haven't got a plan, hopefully it will just be a nice quiet night in :)

120. Spwnding the whole day pampering my fiancee

ReplyDelete
  121. Im working a 12hour shift but hope there will be a bootle of white in the fridge waiting for me when i get in.

ReplyDelete
  122. At home with my hubby and kids, have a yummy tea with homemade rice pud and choccys whilst watching a family film. Perfect.

123. Movie night with my son - our regular Friday night treat

ReplyDelete
  124. Friday night is grandchildren night so it will be family treats together. @egran2many

ReplyDelete
  125. I'm working so no valentine plans for me!

ReplyDelete
  126. sadly probably the usual - not a lot !!!

ReplyDelete
  127. we are having a quiet night in with a special meal and a video taking the phone off the hook.....Barbara steer

ReplyDelete
  128. I shall be staying home and treating my husband to a lovely meal and, hopefully, he will be treating me to some flowers and/or chocolates??!!

ReplyDelete
  129. Spending the evening dancing with my BFF!

130. film and takeaway with my family x

ReplyDelete
  131. kids in bed early, hubby cooking a meal a bottle of bubbles then snuggle up and watch a film

132. Unfortunatly nothing, no money no babysitter so no fun :(

133. a night in @rh23rh23

134. Going to the theatre to see Ghost: The Musical

ReplyDelete
  135. Quiet day at home ... with a lovely home cooked meal :-)

136. A quiet meal at home for just the two of us

ReplyDelete
  137. We have never really bothered to much with valentines day, we prefer more spontaneous romantic gestures! :-)

ReplyDelete
  138. One of the many, that will be purchasing a dine in meal, would rather go out another night

139. probably nothing. we dont usually make a fuss on valentines day

ReplyDelete
  140. we're celebrating a day early as the fella has to work on the day itself. We're going into town for a Chinese meal then coming home with a tub of icecream each to watch dvds and have a duvet day x

ReplyDelete
  141. we have no plans as such, just enjoy each other :)

ReplyDelete
  142. working 12.5 hour shift finishing at midnight! no pampering for me.

143. family photoshoot

144. spending it alone eating a ready made meal ):

ReplyDelete
  145. A simple meal at home, a glass of wine and a soppy film shared with my lovely valentine (hubby)

ReplyDelete
  146. its my ohs birthday so we're gonna do the m&s dine in meal after C has gone to bed!

ReplyDelete
  147. Staying in with my husband, we don't really celebrate it to be honest!

Kel Ellen Hirst

148. quiet night at home probably with the m and s meal deal

ReplyDelete
  149. Nothing out of the ordinary for us, it's just another day, so probably takeaway as is usual on a Friday then catch up on the junk TV